Northumberland County Council: scheduling requests for the week starting October 18
The list below, taken from the Northumberland County Council website on Monday, October 18, contains the planning requests that were decided this week.
- Demolition of the existing one-story wooden rear utility extension and replacement with a one-story kitchen extension, one-story bedroom and study extension, widening of the patio door opening to extension of an existing south floor, replacement of the window with a new patio door opening onto the existing north floor extension, new patio door opening onto the existing rear extension and reorientation of the existing staircase and the cpd under the stairs at Dene Cottage, Seaton Sluice, Northumberland.
- Listed building consent for the demolition of the existing one-story wooden rear utility extension and its replacement with a one-story kitchen extension, one-story bedroom and study extension, the widening of the patio door opening to the extension of an existing south floor, replacement of the window with a new patio door opening onto an existing one storey north extension, new patio door opening onto the existing rear extension and reorientation of the existing staircase and cpd under the stairs at Dene Cottage, Seaton Sluice.
- Rejection of Conditions 6 (Surface Water Drainage) and 13 (Protective Measures) on approved application 18/04534 / FUL on land east of Granby Inn, Front Street, Longframlington, Northumberland.
- Construction of a back porch and conversion of the garage to a home office at Allen House, Main Street, Acomb, Northumberland.
- Release of conditions 3 (exterior wall and roof materials), 4 (surface materials), 6 (improved vehicular access) and 7 (demolition and construction method statement) on approved application 20/03211 / FUL at Westfield, West Road , Longhorsley, Northumberland.
- Legal Development Certificate for the existing dog practice area in association with existing kennels and catteries at A1 Kennels and Catteries, Low Middle Moor House, Stannington, Northumberland.
- Proposed single storey rear extension and 2 story extension above garage with recessed outdoor patio at 14 De Mowbray Way, Lancaster Park, Morpeth.
- Independent garden room offered at the rear at Prospect Farm, Harshaw House, The Avenue, Medburn, Northumberland.
- Improvement and extension of existing housing at 1 and 2 Longbank Farm Cottages, Longhoughton, Northumberland.
- Condition variation: 15 (Tree Protection) in order to update the tree survey taking into account the passage of time on the approved request 17/00209 / FUL on the lands south of the juries, the causeway, Glanton, Northumberland.
- Demolish the existing veranda and back porch and replace them with a new extension. Replace existing white PVC double glazed windows, fasica panels and rainwater products with new gray PVC double glazed windows, fasica panels and rainwater products. Replace the existing porch – footprint, height and width will be the same – color will be gray to match windows etc. at 1, Beechcroft, Swarland, Northumberland.
- Create an access track to the observation area on a PFA mound in the former storage yard of the former coal storage yard, Cambois, Northumberland.
- Retrospective: Construction of a lookout at 13 Roslin Way, Barns Park, Cramlington, Northumberland.
- Listed Building Consent for Proposed Changes and First Floor Extension of Lilac Cottage, 3 Longhirst Village, Longhirst, Northumberland.
- Proposed modifications and extension of the first floor to Lilac Cottage, 3 Longhirst Village, Longhirst.
- Extension of the bedroom above the garage at 74 Chapel Lands, Alnwick, Northumberland.
- Agricultural notice for an agricultural building. Steel frame portal building, 30 meters long x 15 meters wide at School House Farm, Kiln Pit Hill, Consett, Northumberland. Status: Request refused.
- Single storey side extension to 66 Abbots Way, Highchurch, Northumberland. Status: Request refused.
- Non-significant modification (to allow an additional window to the south elevation on the first floor, planked garage doors omitted and 2 windows added in the same location and 1 interior door added in the workshop hallway) upon approved request 16/02298 / FUL at Millfield House, Ingram, Northumberland. Status: Request authorized.
- One storey rear extension, rear dormer extension and installation of front and rear skylights at 9 The Rise, Darras Hall, Ponteland, Northumberland. Status: Request authorized.
- Demolition of the existing one-story rear extension, construction of a rear extension on the main floor, general interior redevelopment and reconstruction of the brick perimeter wall at 44 Tweed Street, Berwick-Upon-Tweed, Northumberland . Status: Request authorized.
- Conversion of the existing veranda into a kitchen, including new window in the modified opening, replacement of roof covers and addition of 3no. skylights; deleting and blocking a window; replacement of 6no. existing windows in existing openings at 59 Ravensdowne, Berwick-Upon-Tweed. Status: Request authorized.
- Building permit classified for the conversion of the existing veranda into the kitchen, including the new window in the modified opening, the replacement of the roof covers and the addition of 3no. skylights; deleting and blocking a window; replacement of 6no. existing windows in existing openings at 59 Ravensdowne, Berwick-Upon-Tweed. Status: Request authorized.
- Classified building consent to replace windows and front door and restore 2 original shutters to Villa Clive, Clive Nurseries, Alnwick, Northumberland. Status: Request authorized.
- Construction of an agricultural building for mixed-use barns, forage warehouse and machinery storage, poultry rearing, slaughter and preparation areas and agricultural offices in Low Fords, Longframlington. Status: Request authorized.
- Outbuilding / Garage and slaughter of 5No. protected trees. (Modified) at Acorn Lodge, Gubeon Wood, Tranwell Woods, Northumberland. Status: Request refused.
- Removal of Condition 2 from approved Planning Application 19/00582 / VARYCO to remove the restrictive occupancy condition at Alnbank House, Alnmouth Road, Alnwick. Status: Request refused.
- Advertising consent: Installation of 1no. 1500mm x 1100mm aluminum panel attached to the existing fence at the entrance to the site leading to the Cricket Club (description modified 15.09.2021, modified plans received 13.09.2021) at Warkworth Cricket Club, Morwick Road, Warkworth , Northumberland. Status: Request authorized.
Get all the latest news, updates, things to do and more from your local InYourArea feed.