House with great features | Belfast Newsletter
The Robert Wilson Real Estate Group is delighted to present this exceptional AA energy-efficient detached house with garage and small property including agricultural outbuildings on c. 46 hectares in total.
This five-bedroom detached house of over 3,250 sq.ft. is centrally located with a view of Lough Neagh.
The setting is highly sought after by a wide variety of shoppers who appreciate the peaceful surroundings just minutes from the M1 interchange and close to Belfast International Airport. Located in the middle of a mature and private lot.
Built to exacting and high specifications by its current owners, it features many luxuries such as underfloor heating, built-in vacuum system, sash PVC sliding windows, built-in sauna, CCTV system, automated portals and much more.
In addition, this opportunity presents two large agricultural outbuildings of steel gantry construction.
These were previously used as a cattery and kennels, but are perfect for farming or those who are self-employed and want to run a home business.
This property has been designed, built, maintained and serviced by the current owners to extremely high specifications and it is only through an internal inspection that one can truly appreciate the craftsmanship and high standard of finish that this house has to offer. has to offer.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment.
• Unique opportunity to acquire a small substantial property of approximately 46 acres.
• Large detached family home with integrated garage of over 3,250 sq.ft.
• Adjacent to Portmore Equestrian Center and quiet local roads ideal for ‘hacking’.
• Two large agricultural outbuildings
• Large extensive gardens with ornate water features
• Light and bright house finished to high specifications
• Two large reception rooms on the ground floor
• an impressive open concept kitchen-living room
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Integrated bundle suction system
• Solar tracking solar panels (generating electricity) and integrated water heater panels installed on the roof
• Geothermal geothermal heating system
• PVC sliding hung windows
• Video surveillance system and automated gates.
A message from the editor:
Thanks for reading this story on our site. While I have your attention, I also have an important request for you.
In order for us to continue to provide high quality and reliable local news on this free-to-read site, I also ask that you purchase a copy of our newspaper whenever you can.
Our journalists are highly qualified and our content is independently regulated by IPSO to some of the most rigorous standards in the world. But being your eyes and ears comes at a price. We therefore need your support more than ever to buy our newspapers during this crisis.
With the coronavirus lockdown having a major impact on many of our valued local advertisers – and therefore the publicity we receive – we are counting more than ever on you to help us bring you news and information by purchasing a copy of our log when you can safely.
You can also enjoy unlimited access to the best news from Northern Ireland and the UK by subscribing to newsletter.co.uk
With a digital subscription, you can read more than five articles, see fewer ads, enjoy faster load times, and access exclusive newsletters and content. Visit https://www.newsletter.co.uk/subscriptions now to register.