Durham County Council: Planning requests week starting December 13
The list below, taken from the Durham County Council website on Tuesday, December 14, contains the planning applications that were decided this week.
- Variation of Condition 2 (approved plans) of Building Permit DM / 21/02727 / FPA for storefront alterations at 13 and 13A Busty Bank, Burnopfield, County Durham.
- Condition 5 of Planning Approval DM / 20/02106 / FPA has been lifted regarding the provision of appropriate parking at 73 Brookside, Witton Gilbert, County Durham.
- Installation of a ground-based photovoltaic solar system comprising 660 solar panels. The solar photovoltaic panel would reduce the carbon footprint by approximately 78 tonnes of CO2 per year on the land west of Building 12, Horndale Avenue, Aycliffe Business Park, Newton Aycliffe, County Durham.
- 1- Remove the large branch from the SE side of the silver birch 2- Remove the large branch from the northwest side of the silver birch at 1 Larches Road, City of Durham, County Durham.
- Cut the branches on the house up to 2 m, and the thin crown up to 1.5 m up to T1. Sycamore, remove the limb in T2. Sycamore and T3 Ash – Remove hanging branches from T3 Ash at Dene House Barn, 8B West Blackdene, Weardale, County Durham.
- Change of use from retail (class E) to beverage establishment (Sui Generis), creation of a terrace for smokers on the first floor at the back, use of the first floor as a residential apartment and modifications to the front elevation at 58 Yoden Way, Peterlee, County Durham.
- Demolition of the existing veranda. Erection of a two story rear extension with balcony / terrace on the first floor, one story rear and side extensions at Elm House, Sunny Terrace, Stanley, County Durham. Sstatus: Application approved.
- Large Pine Tree Removal (T4) – (TPO – DER-066) at 10 Mill Farm Road, Hamsterley Mill, County Durham. Status: Application approved.
- Change of use of the existing site into an animal shelter. Erection of kennels and cattery. Location of the staff building at The Old Brewery, 9 Quarryburn Lane, Hunwick, County Durham. Status: Application approved.
- Modification of conditions 2 and 3 of Planning Approval DM / 20/00379 / FPA regarding modifications to the fence along the eastern boundary and the number of condensing units at the Old Methodist Church , Dunelm Road, Thornley, County Durham. Status: Request refused.
Get all the latest news, updates, things to do and more from your local InYourArea feed.